Compositic is located in the region of Brittany, in the west part of France. It is part of a “technological centre” near the city of Lorient. Compositic is attached to two research laboratories: IRDL and Lab-STICC, connected to the University of Bretagne Sud.
Compositic has different kinds of equipment:
- Robotized fibre placement technologies in thermoplastics and thermosetting plastics
- Multi-format and multi-material 3D FDM printers
- Coupling with plastic technologies (injection, thermoforming, infusion…)
- Machines for mechanical tests (traction, bending, compression…)
- Testing machine dedicated to fatigue analysis